Golf Course Use
The Board of Directors recognize the need to have as much recreational activity as possible.
The golf course has been closed by the Governor’s order. We can maintain the fairways, greens and bunkers. During this period John Leslie is taking care of the golf course and parks by himself. John and Mark Seman are the entire crew for grounds and the water system until further notice. That said, the golf course CART PATHS will be open for this temporary period to allow residents to walk, jog and enjoy the scenery on the golf course.
Please help us by adhering to these rules.
- This is temporary. Once the golf course reopens only paid golfers who have checked in at the pro shop are allowed on the course again.
- Please walk, jog on cart paths only. Please stay off other course areas such as fairways, tees, greens and bunkers. Bunkers are those great big sand boxes for you non-golfers. They are not a beach for the kids or dogs to play in 😊
- Never thought we would say this…… NO GOLF CARTS ON THE GOLF COURSE. There is only so much room on the paths. Carts and walkers don’t both fit.
- No golfing on the golf course….. we have no crew to repair divots or ball marks on greens. People can walk on the cart paths. Flying golf balls and that don’t mix!
- Dogs MUST BE ON A LEASH!
- Pick up your dog’s POOP! We have no staff to do so.
- Bicycles and skateboards will NOT be allowed on the CART PATHS or GOLF COURSE. No motorized carts or motorized toys.
- Parents, please review this with your children or spouse depending on your circumstances.
Thank you everyone for your cooperation. Enjoy!
Explore the Course at Tapps Island
Tapps Island Golf course offers some of the best golfing in the region, with incomparable views of beautiful Lake Tapps and towering Mt. Rainier. Bring your family and friends! Review tee times and rates below, and book your next golf adventure with Tapps Island Golf Course.
Book TEE TIMES
Please Call: 253-862-7011
|9 Holes||18 Holes|
|Tapps Island Residents|
|Senior Rates (60+)|
|Weekday (Before Noon)||$14||$18|
|Junior Rates (18 & under)|
|Power Cart (Per Seat)||$10||$15|
20818 Island Park Way E. Lake Tapps WA 98391
Pro Shop – (253) 862-7011
Tapps Island Association
20818 Island Park Way E,
Lake Tapps, WA 98391, USA
Mon - Fri, 8:30 AM - 5 PM